LG Vortex
mhs1030

Can anyone tell me how to send a text message to multiple people on My Favorites list? I was able to do this with my old LG Dare. The only way I can see doing this with the Vortex is to manually scroll (or search) through My Contacts (pg 130 of manual).

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Vortex
rcschnoor
Legend

If you start typing the name of a person in the "to" field, you should be presented with a changing list of contacts as you type. When you see the name you want, you can then click on that name. A comma should show up after that name and you can start typing the name of the next contact, etc.

Another way would be to hit the menu key while viewing your contacts. Select multiselect and then put checkmarks by all of the contacts you want. (Page 124 in the manual)

0 Likes
mhs1030

Many thanks for the reply, but I was looking for a way to choose from who I wish to send  quickly from the My Favorites menu. There doesn't seem to be a way (like the LG dare and other phones)

0 Likes
jamiejamison
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Motorola Droid Pro. In the text messaging app, on the To: line there is an icon representing add contacts. When you click it, you are taken to the contact search page, but pressing back once from there takes you to the contact list. You can then pick your favorites from the dropdown list at the top and select as many as you wish to add to the message.

I don't know if your LG uses the same Text Message app, though. Let me know if it works!

Jamie

0 Likes