LG Vortex video download problems
damianno01

I cannot get rid of a thumbnail picture from an old download. Every time I download or record a new video it shows the old thumbnail picture. How can I get rid of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Vortex video download problems
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

damianno01 wrote:

I cannot get rid of a thumbnail picture from an old download. Every time I download or record a new video it shows the old thumbnail picture. How can I get rid of it?

Have you tried going to Settings >> Applications >> Manage Apps >> then click on the "Running" Tab and locate Gallery and clear the data to see if that will get rid of the Video Cache so it can be updated.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

damianno01 wrote:

Have you tried going to Settings >> Applications >> Manage Apps >> then click on the "Running" Tab and locate Gallery and clear the data to see if that will get rid of the Video Cache so it can be updated.

0 Likes
Imheadsup
You have to go to the settings-manage applications-media storage and clear data, but unfortunately it will delete all pictures and video from your phone
0 Likes