LG V20 Miscellaneous
angelsix
Enthusiast - Level 2

I like my LG V20, but it has some quirks.  I'm thinking maybe just having a general LG V20 discussion would be the place for these.

How do I stop losing my wallpaper setting every time I reboot?  I have a lovely Aquarium active wallpaper that I like, but whenever I reboot my phone it reverts to the stock wallpaper.

How do I stop having my phone make me use the lock screen pattern when I'm at home and I've told it to remember this as a safe location? 

Probably some other minor issues will come to mind. 

Overall, though, I'm happy with my V20.  I do miss having that built-in stylus from my old Note 4, but that's about all I miss.  I'm especially happy with the battery.  I can heavily use my V20 on ski slopes, using Ski Traks, playing music, with phone and data on, all day.  With my Note 4 I had to carry a charger to boost the battery during lunch, or it would die about 3:00 p.m.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V20 Miscellaneous
angelsix
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smiley Sad

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Is there any chance you moved part of the live wallpaper to an SD card? If so, what happens when you bring it all back to Internal memory?

angelsix
Enthusiast - Level 2

stef7 Jan 31, 2018 6:59 PM (in response to angelsix😞

stef7 wrote:

Is there any chance you moved part of the live wallpaper to an SD card? If so, what happens when you bring it all back to Internal memory?

It seems obvious to me that your suggestion makes no sense.  Why would my V20 possibly care where the wallpaper app is stored, especially since the V20 has a system for not letting things be stored on the SD card if that would make any trouble?  However, YOUR SUGGESTION IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!! I had moved my Aquarium app to the SD card, as I do with most apps where the V20 will let me.  So (feeling sure this was a waste of time), I selected it as the wallpaper, restarted my phone, and voilà!  My Aquarium wallpaper is still my wallpaper.  Thanks for your help!

0 Likes