LG Touch-a Samsung Rogue-4 replacement Rogues-and a new Eris, still fighting a loosing battle?
TheDobo

This is the series of phones I personally have been through in the last 6mths (mostly in the last 6weeks).... in fact my Eris is slowing and rejecting more apps as the days progress... and now my wife's phone is also on it's 3rd re-incarnation (battery failing) and won't survive more than 2hrs without charge.

I was this close to going back to a Windows OS phone.... but now I hear the current ones are... well lets just say they make nice table ornaments

Is anyone else having these kinds of issues with useless replacement devices, one after another? Is anyone experiencing a slowdown of their Eris?  Why are the apps failing???

Any input appreciated.... (I've already written to BigRed.... waiting for a reply)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Touch-a Samsung Rogue-4 replacement Rogues-and a new Eris, still fighting a loosing battle?
efair02

My husband and I just got ENV3s in June.  We both have had trouble with them also. My sister-in-law also had an ENV3 that kept doing the same thing.  They keep dialing numbers and turning themselves off.  I'm sorry to hear about the Rogue phone though, we were thinking of getting them instead.  I guess we won't now.

0 Likes