LG Optimus Exceed 2 keeps restarting, help?
Iziama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I put the battery in and I don't press anything and it goes to the "LG" boot up screen and the button flashes the colours. Shuts off and repeat. It will not stop doing that, any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Optimus Exceed 2 keeps restarting, help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Iziama,

I appreciate you keeping us posted. I'm glad happy to hear you already got a new phone. I apologize for all the issues you had with your previous phone. Did you check to make sure you had the most current software version http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-98965/? Did you try performing a hard reset http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-104184/?

If the issue persist after a hard reset, I suggest contacting our prepay team for further assistance. You can reach them at 888-294-6804 and they will be more than happy to further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Iziama
That would be very upsetting! Having a working device is very important!  Let's see what's going on! Is this the original battery? Was the device damaged? Is the battery swollen or discolored?
JoeL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Iziama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I already got a new phone, I went with motorola, I like LG's design, but Motorola seems more reliable. But I digress, yes it was the original battery, no it was not damaged, had a military grade case and only dropped it once, but it was perfectly fine after that and that was months ago, battery still looks perfect, the entire phone is perfect. I've obviously taken the battery out, I know it's protocol to ask that since that fixes a lot of problems and some people don't seem to know that. I've done everything I could possibly do. It's super weird though, normally, with all phones when you put the battery in, you have to hold the lock screen button to power it up, well, as soon as I put the battery in it starts up (without pressing the power button) "LG Life's Good" pops up with the logo and vibration like normal, home screen button flashes the normal buttons as usual, then it just shuts off, and starts that over again. I left it on for like an hour and it just kept doing that. I barely downloaded any apps, never went to any malicious websites, so I know it isn't a virus or anything like that, only reason I'm keeping this thread open is so hopefully other people see this if they have that problem too because I saw NOTHING about this on the first 10 pages of Google.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Iziama,

I appreciate you keeping us posted. I'm glad happy to hear you already got a new phone. I apologize for all the issues you had with your previous phone. Did you check to make sure you had the most current software version http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-98965/? Did you try performing a hard reset http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-104184/?

If the issue persist after a hard reset, I suggest contacting our prepay team for further assistance. You can reach them at 888-294-6804 and they will be more than happy to further assist.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes