LG Lucid - no Call Log after firmware update
kidsnave

I updated my LG Lucid Android three days ago.  I now have:

Version VS840ZV7, System image 4.0.4

The update added some new features and made a number of improvements, but...

Phone calls (incoming, outgoing, missed) are not logged any more.  The last Call Log entry was November 17.

I don't see any place to enable/disable this feature.  I really need to have Call Log working.

Any suggestions how I can get it functioning again?

Thanks,

Kidsnave

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Lucid - no Call Log after firmware update
Not applicable

Not really because as I said my call logs are working correctly. Maybe shutting off the phone and restarting. Or shutting off the phone, removing the battery then putting it back in then restarting or turning off the phone removing the SIM card and putting it back in then restarting. Other than those and a factory reset( which I personally would rather not do ) I don't know what else to suggest.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

When I press the phone icon the call log tab is right at the top. Shows all my calls.

0 Likes
kidsnave

<Duplicate post deleted for crossposting per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
kidsnave

Thanks, Brian68

I still have the Call Log tab at the top of the Phone screen and it works for all calls before the software upgrade.  Nothing after the upgrade has been added to the Call Log.  It's now useless.

Any idea how to get it working again?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Not really because as I said my call logs are working correctly. Maybe shutting off the phone and restarting. Or shutting off the phone, removing the battery then putting it back in then restarting or turning off the phone removing the SIM card and putting it back in then restarting. Other than those and a factory reset( which I personally would rather not do ) I don't know what else to suggest.

0 Likes