LG Lucid messaging won't work
kmott09

My LG Lucid has been working fine, but today the messaging stopped working. My messaging has been acting a little funny, so I went into the settings and selected the option that deletes messages after the thread reaches 500 messages. After I did that, my messaging stopped working all together. If I click on the messaging icon the messaging screen is completely blank and white and won't load any messages. If the messages do load (which is rare) I can read the messages but I can't send any messages without the phone freezing. I've thought about changing the settings back but I can't even access that on my phone right now.

Any tips? I'm going to Verizon tomorrow if all else fails.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Lucid messaging won't work
Not applicable

500? I have mine set to delete after 75. You might have to do a hard reset but first I would just turn the phone off wait a minute and turn it back on. If that gets your messaging back I would start deleting more of them. No point is having all those messages on your phone.

0 Likes
Re: LG Lucid messaging won't work
kmott09

I've tried turning the phone off and on several times, as well as taking the battery out. Only seems to be a temporary fix. I turned my phone on this morning and I could send one text, but as I soon as I did that it froze my phone and now my messaging isn't working again.

0 Likes