LG Lucid-Can I (and How) set up customized ringtones?
Sally15

I am new to the Lucid but not new to Android. Previous phones have allowed me to set a ringtone specific to each contact.  For example, I have one ringtone set for my husband, one for my mom, one for the babysitter.  I use these ringtones to determine who is calling and if I am going to answer it without picking it up. 

I have my ringtones downloaded but can't find anywhere to set ringtone for specific contact.  Is this possible on this phone?  If so, where and how do I set it? 

The ability to set ringtone by contact is usually found in the contacts near the same location where I set speed dials...

Oh yeah, where and how do I set SpeedDials on this phone? 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Lucid-Can I (and How) set up customized ringtones?
B33
Legend

Well Sally you should be able to just go to your Contacts and when you tap on the Contact you want to set a Ringtone too Go into the Contact then Tap Settings and Ringtones or something like that should pop up to allow you to set a ringtone..

View solution in original post

Sally15

Okay, I found the speed dials. But not the customized ringtones. 

Any help would be wonderful!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well Sally you should be able to just go to your Contacts and when you tap on the Contact you want to set a Ringtone too Go into the Contact then Tap Settings and Ringtones or something like that should pop up to allow you to set a ringtone..

Sally15

Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!

0 Likes
B33
Legend
0 Likes