Re: LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
Sams_LG_intuition

If you already reset your phone then, your photos and files have been deleted Smiley Sad

Check the backup assistant page: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/backup-assistantplus.html

Good luck

0 Likes
Re: LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
csaceo

Ok, got pics, now trying to get music....maybe thinking of just leaving phone as is and see if they come up with an update to fix this so I don't lose everything...

0 Likes
Sams_LG_intuition

I've got one on the way too. I will make sure my "new" one does NOT update. I have a feeling this update bug is specific for our phone which may mean that all intuition phones will not be able to handle this update.

0 Likes
marlenafell
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I have to get a new one this will be like the sixth or seventh time.  Hate losing my apps.

0 Likes
marlenafell
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is what me and my husband are doing.  The real pain is the contacts but I will figure that out I suppose.  I'm really hoping hard it gets fixed. I got that weird text message from  6200 with a bunch of weird stuff like you posted up there.  I got it while trying to use the backup in my account. I think I got three of them. Still no idea what they mean. Fun times! About to go home and start trying to grab my pictures yay

0 Likes
Npiraccini913

I got the update at  around 7:30 this morning and I have not been able to open anything that is by google! The play store, gmail, google music, nothing. Also deleted all contacts and pictures but pictures were still in backup assistance. I factory reset my phone and it didnt work! I also came across that you couldnt download apps from other app stores like the amazon app store!! I called verizon and they just told me there is nothing they can do!!!! i have no idea what is going on but I would really like my phone to work again! the more I mess with it the more things I find I cant do!

0 Likes
Npiraccini913

Also do you need to have the insurance on your phone in order to recieve a new one!

0 Likes
JayJay910

<< Duplicate content removed.  View post >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Tron54
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon operations claim LG is working to send out a new upgrade to fix the last upgrade.

The apps not working, contact list gone, emails failure and lost pictures will do permanent damage to my business.

I will be at the Verizon store tomorrow and expect a replacement phone and no it will not be an LG.

LG YOU SUCK.

0 Likes
bigal65
Enthusiast - Level 1

DO NOT RESET TRY TO WAIT IF YOU CAN FOR THEM TO FIX IT THOSE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PICTURES MY PHONE HAS DONE THE SAME THING AFTER THE UPDATE ! NO GMAIL PICS CAMERA ETC BUT IF YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CHARGER AND TETHER IT TO YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ONE YOU CAN FIND YOUR PICS . AFTER IT RECOGNIZES YOUR PHONE YOU CAN OPEN UP THE FILES FROM THE PHONES INTERNAL MEMORY AND ALL THE FILES THERE BUT MY PICTURES WERE NOT IN THE PICTURE FILE IKE I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE THEY WERE IN ANOTHER FILE UNDER DCIM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I TOOK AND OPENED EVERYTHING JUST TO BE SURE AND I THEN SELECTED SELECT ALL AND COPIED THEM TO ANOTHER FOLDER JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE SO I DID NOT LOSE THEM IF I HAD TO RESET THE PHONE BUT NOW I AM HEARING TO NOT RESET BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT WORK !

0 Likes