Re: LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
knitsteel

same problems.  Talked to Verizon tech support and they're sending out a new phone.  They said LG is aware of the problem.

0 Likes
Re: LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
Bdavis02

Just spoke with customer service at Verizon. Tech Support said fix is to either 1) get replacement phone sent to me or 2) do hard reset.

Neither is a very good option, but don't see any way around it.

Should get replacement phone tomorrow. Will have to reload apps, etc and spend a day or more tweaking phone to get it to look like I want it to.

Hopefully Verizon backup should be able to restore some of my data.

Sent from my iPad Beth

0 Likes
Bdavis02

Call customer support 800 922 0204 (from another phone).

They can send a replacement phone.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad Beth

0 Likes
Aaltman

I'm peeved this "update" screwed my phone and husbands all my stuff is mixed up my husband's has no gallery meaning all pics gone deleted all his contacts and he has no camera this is bs we should have a choice for this update  

0 Likes
marlenafell
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think you can get your pictures by connecting your phone to the computer and downloading them. I see that all my storage that was being used is still being used - there are just no apps to get to it. 

I'm about to call Verizon and figure out what to do next. Good luck everyone!

Aaltman

I hope so  I can't try the till tomorrow but what about contacts there all gone

0 Likes
Sewellch

Well darn. I was hoping it was just a glitch. Same issues here. Widgets completely missing, apps that were suppose to be removed did not get removed, apps missing. (I use Polaris Office throughout the day). This is extremely frustrating. If anything, just roll the update back to original! Cmon man! LG didn't become one of the largest names in electronics because of stupid releases like this! Fix it already!

0 Likes
Sams_LG_intuition

All your files are still there. Connect the phone to a pc and you can save everything manually.

Also, you may find that most of your files can be found here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/backup-assistantplus.html

0 Likes
csaceo

Just got 2 texts that say "// F1 type=SAS;UI=1;CONT=0,60,0;"

What the heck does that mean?  and how do I get my pictures onto my pc?  I've got it connected, I go to pictures and it says there's nothing there.

0 Likes
JLGuynes

Ok just got back from the verizon store,

1. Did a factory restart..... Nope kept the update

2. They called tech support and are overnighting me a "like new" phone

3. Cry as I did the hard reset and now have no games or anything to play on my phone because google play wont open.

0 Likes