LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
cltyler77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgrade my LG Intuition VS 950 today and now I'm getting constant app failure notifications, Google Play won't open, missing widgets, picture frame won't let me select a folder.  Probably a lot more but haven't played around with it too much.  Too many error messages.  Frustrated!  Please resolve.

Labels (1)
Re: LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
1stNoelle
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem. Changed settings and Google is non responsive. Can't get into Play or gmail. Therefore, my contacts are messed up because I use gmail to sync. Very frustrating!!!

Re: LG Intuition upgrade today...app issues, failure notifications constantly, Google Play broken, missing widgets...etc PLEASE FIX!!!
cltyler77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I now just discovered my email isn't working.  I lost all my contacts.  More frustrating, I my 'Gallery' app is gone meaning I lost all my pictures of my family.  I'm even more frustrated compared to when I originally posted!  GRRRRRR!

0 Likes
Bjjones
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have two LG Intutions and had the same problem with both devices, not only did the upgrade stop some of the apps from working but it deleted the CAMERA and all the pictures, CONTACTS, and other apps on the phone aren't even on the phone anymore. Google Play is not working and I'm unable to open up Gmail. Backup assistance is not working to retrieve anything and when i logged on to the verizon website to view the backed up data it was empty. This problem needs to be fixed immediately. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!

marlenafell
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this same issue. If I click on Play or Gmail it blinks and closes down. All my contacts are lost. VERY irritated.

Bjjones
Enthusiast - Level 1

SOOOOOOO know the feeling, the more i play around with the phone the more problems i find. UUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

0 Likes
marlenafell
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't realize it removed all my pictures. I hope they fix this. It's really ridiculous. Nothing is working yet.

Bdavis02

I am having same problems.  Hope it is resolved soon!

All Google synch not working..contacts, Gtasks, pics, calendar.

0 Likes
JLGuynes

I am having the same issue, I do have air droid on there and loaded it up, all the original picture files are still there just no app  to get to them. I hope they fix this as well... it would sadden me to have to go back to my iphone.

0 Likes
blahblank

My LG Intuition won't even go to the actual home page. It will get stuck on the boot screen and then reboot and then die out. I don't know what's going on, I have tried the factory reset and it still won't work.... I am frustrated because I lost all my data and my phone won't turn on properly!

0 Likes