LG Intuition VS950 cannot sync to my new ford
travelinggranny
Enthusiast - Level 1

No where in this phone is  a way to sync to my new F150   WHY  Have tried solutions on internet and do not work

Bluetooth on both on Ford and phone using make phone visible.  Good Grief Verizon this phone obviously

already needs an upgrade!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Intuition VS950 cannot sync to my new ford
stef7
Master - Level 2

Does this document help at all?

http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/files/manual/Ford_BVC_GS_A4_EN.pdf

It's possible the Ford Audio system needs to be reset.

Have you tried pairing your Ford with someone elses phone?

You got a new F150 - it's possible it's the radio system in the F150 that needs help, and your dealership should ablige if you've tried someone elses phone as well. Another thing you can try is your phone with another BT device.

0 Likes
travelinggranny
Enthusiast - Level 1

NO Help have had a phone pared to this F150 before.   The system was re-set!!!  

Can get truck to find phone, but this model phone when truck says enter this

number in your sync on phone,  guess what nothing!!!  No keypad to enter

number when go to keypad have lost connection to truck.  Bluetooth on truck and

phone doesn't help. 

Therefore not the truck  it is the phone!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

OK, it was an important question to ask. You obviously want the phone to find the car.

Make sure the phone's BT is turned on.

Make the Car BT discoverable by following instructions in your car/truck manual or radio manual.

Now on the Phone, go into settings, Bluetooth, and Search for devices.

At this point the phone should find the truck, and will probably pop up a message indicating the truck is telling it to use some pairing code.

Click OK on the phone.

Now, if the truck is saying the same number, there is probably an OK button or maybe you press some radio button on the truck to indicate OK. (Is there something in your manual, or truck's radio on this)?

I don't think it's the phone. I think it's the manner in which you are attempting the pairing. And sometimes this can be rather counter-intuitive.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi travelinggranny,

I was looking for the details to assist in verifying everything is functioning but I was unable to locate the Intuition having compatibility with the Ford F150 for bluetooth. You advised it was paired before and an update caused it to stop working. Was the update for the device or vehicle? Do you know what was updated? I encourage you to check http://support.verizonwireless.com/how_to_use/bluetooth_car_kit.html for the details I was reviewing. Keep us posted to whether the details from stef7 helped.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
travelinggranny
Enthusiast - Level 1

None of the suggestions have helped.   The LG Intuition was NEVER paired with the F-150.  That

was another phone.   Have tried everything suggested nothing works with this phone.  Previous

phones had no problems with sync on this truck.   Getting extremely frustrated

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please don't post your email address on this public forum! It is now exposed to the rest of the world.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ajratcliffe81

Hi MariaC,

I am having the same issues.  Has Verizon updated the Intuition to be compatible with the Ford Sync yet?

Amy

0 Likes
Re: LG Intuition  VS950 cannot sync to my new ford
travelinggranny
Enthusiast - Level 1

Took mine to the dealer don't know what happened but they fixed it.  Works pretty good.   Go to your bluetooth on phone, click on find devices, make sure phone thingy on vehicle on and vehicle runing.  After finds the vehicle will say input (will give you code)  look at bottom of phone and will see blank spot tap it and number screen should come up then just type in the code and should work.  Took three tries before mine did so patience.  Verizon or LG  really does need to fix this!!  Sync won't work and it is the PHONE not your vehicle.  You have to use bluetooth.

0 Likes