LG G6 mystery beeps
JACARM60

My Lg G6 occasionally beeps alerts, and I can't figure out what it's telling me. Not phone call, not text, not low battery. Help?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G6 mystery beeps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It concerns us to hear that your device is making a random beep, JACARM60. We understand the inconvenience of receiving an alert like this, and we will make sure any issues are addressed. We have some questions to better assist. Are you doing anything in particular when the device beeps? Does it happen after a certain amount of minutes?

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
theycallmemrgibbs

Do you happen to have the data roaming alert turned on?

0 Likes
JACARM60

Good thought. But data roaming is turned off.

0 Likes
JACARM60

Thank you, David.

Answers:

Are you doing anything in particular when the device beeps? No. It's usually when the phone is just lying on the desk quiet.

Does it happen after a certain amount of minutes? Not that I can tell. Some days not at all, other days more than once.

The sound is three fast beeps in descending pitch.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us details on this issue, JACARM60. If your device has this sound set up as an alert, we can Reset Settings on your device to ensure that all notifications and alerts are reverted to Factory Settings. By completing this step, no personal information will be lost. We have a attached a link to our website with the steps on how you can Reset Settings. Please let us know what you experience after completing this step. http://spr.ly/6585DY5BD

DavidR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes