LG G4 video issue
aboutsprout

Verizon Wireless Customer Support got a new g4 recently and have an issue with playing videos. If I am playing a video in a browser and try to move to the middle of the video the progress bar will move to the center and get stuck there, even the timer will move but the video continues to keep playing from the normal spot like nothing happened and I am unable to move forward or backwards in the video. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G4 video issue
aballcrusher
Enthusiast - Level 2

What browser are you using? I have a G4 (since launch) and have not seen that issue.

0 Likes
aboutsprout

I've tried switching browsers but it still did not make a difference. I tried chrome and cm browser, it did not make a difference. I think it might be the video player in chrome but don't know how to go about fixing that. My return period for the phone will be ending this monday so if it can't be fixed, will verizon give me a new phone?

0 Likes
aballcrusher
Enthusiast - Level 2

It could be the way the website is embedding the video. Have you tried other phones? I would think if its chrome then it maybe on all. Good Luck and sorry I could not help more.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aboutsprout,

Videos are a very important part of a great phone experience.I’m saddened to hear you have been having these concerns with your new device.

Are you still having the concern? What patterns have you noticed?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
aboutsprout

Yes I am still having the problem. There are no patterns it happens everytime I play a video in the browser. If I use apps instead it will be fine, for example if I open youtube in browser, I will not be able to move forward in the video but if I use the app it will be just fine. This is a big problem because I can not download an app for every site that has a video I want to watch. I cannot tell if this is a problem with the android web video player or the G4. I tried my old HTC one and it did not have the same problem.

0 Likes