LG G4 Track Numbers with Bluetooth Audio
chairthrower

I love my new G4 in general.  When I use Google Play Music and connect via Bluetooth to my car stereo (2014 Honda Odyssey LX stock system) it gets the artist, track and album info, but every track shows up as Track 01.  On my G2 it used to give the track number on the album in these cases.  It's a small thing, and everything else works great, but it's surprisingly annoying when you know the album you're listening to and every track shows up as the first one.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior, and figured out a workaround.  I haven't tried playing music with the stock player yet (that would entail loading music on my device) or a different app, so I'm willing to try that too.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G4 Track Numbers with Bluetooth Audio
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chairthrower-

Congrats on your new LG G4! That is a great device.

I know how annoying this can be. I recently noticed this on my car's bluetooth. Unfortunately, this would be something related to the app. You may contact the app developer for more information or Honda directly to see if their bluetooth system is compatible with this app. Thanks for being of the Verizon Wireless family!

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes