LG G4 Ship date? Any insight?
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

I've ordered an LG G4 with Black leather to replace my water-damaged iPhone 6. Does anyone know how fast these are available. I was told when I ordered it over the phone that it was going to be shipped June 4th, but there are already used ones on the internet. If local stores already have them, could i go in and just pick one up along with my order sheet? I've called into the local store but they don't seem to know much.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G4 Ship date? Any insight?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn about your damaged iPhone, Hunter B. Currently the LG G4 is not available in stores until June 4, 2015. For additional information about the release, you can visit here: http://spr.ly/6584higw

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Not entirely certain that is true as I just got confirmation it shipped along with a receipt from a verizon store in Atlanta. I think once it's on it's way it can't be delayed more, but I've never pre-ordered something so I guess we'll just have to wait and se.e

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Hunter B

I'm glad to hear you received the confirmation email advising your new LG G4 has been shipped!  Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes