Re: LG G3 with Lollipop is terrible!!!
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It is up to Google to fix it. Write to them. VZW has the option to push an update to any device it allows on it's network.

blahblah_gc
Contributor - Level 1

Android forum is already flooded with complaints...

0 Likes
ShanaK
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon is who I pay the bills to, and who I bought the phone through.

They are the ones who pushed it out.

Verizon is the one not providing what we pay for.

Besides that, google tells you to go deal with your manufacturer, who tells you to deal with your carrier.

Jimmie0128
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lollipop has destroyed my phone. I purchased a LG G3 and was forced to take the OTA of lollipop. It sucks beyond sucks. Verizon does absolutely nothing!

ShanaK
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you Schtefan for the email address.

I think it's time I sat down to give the man a piece of my mind, instead of my money.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Jimmie0128,

Updates are meant to improve your phone, not cause you problems! What specific issues are you having after the update on your LG G3?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
blahblah_gc
Contributor - Level 1

HI VZ customers services,

Just wondering what is the outlook for the repair of the missing notification on wifi ?

a few days to months or maybe yrs?

Thanks

0 Likes
ShanaK
Contributor - Level 2

Well after an all day attempt to get some support. Verizon has officially kicked me into Samsung lap, who has stated that the certified like-new replacement phone  will be my responsibility to pay any and all repairs. I have had the phone 4 days, and haven't been able to use it yet. . I regret ever buying my phone from Verizon they don't support any of it.

I have also put in a request that my contract be severed without EFT if and when Samsung refuses to fix anything until they come out with a n os update. After speaking with their tech department I won't be holding my breath that anything will be done.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Why are you talking about Samsung in an thread about LG?

It is not Verizon's responsibility to support your device. We have also been over this MANY times on this forum. It is Samsung's product. It is like going to Comcast when your LG TV breaks. Verizon helps with it but ultimately OS updates and replacements are from the manufacturer Verizon just does it through them. If you are a customer of any of the others you have to go to a third party for support.

blahblah_gc
Contributor - Level 1

Devon4n6 found a fix for the missing notification problem on wifi, here is the temporary fix.

airplane mode on, WiFi on, airplane mode off . but need to do this everytime after rebooting

the phone as well as turn off wifi, etc..

0 Likes