LG G3 microphone problems
bojomatt70

Anyone else having problems with people on other end of phone not hearing them well??? They say it sounds muffled.  I have to talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 microphone problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
bojomatt70, that muffled issue and needing to use my phone like a walkie-talkie would drive me bananas! Let's do all we can to get your phone sounding normal! To start off, are you possibly using a screen protector or a case by chance?

Was everything working well prior to any OS or app updates by chance?

NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Awiserblonde

I have the lg3., with case I purchased from Verizon. I have been having people that I have called, tell me there is an echo when they talk.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awiserblonde.

I appreciate your comment on the post in regards to the audio/echo issues. Let’s dive in. Does this happen when on speakerphone, Bluetooth, Headset? Is this for all calls? Does this happen everywhere?

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bojomatt70

Happens when talking normal on phone.  I have to hold it like a walkie-talkie for people to here me.  So to answer your question, it happens all the time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for contacting us back, bojomatt70. We don’t want you to have to walk around like you are on a walkie-talkie! Have you done the recent software update on this device?  Have you tried an option called Wipe Cache Partition? If not, no worries! Here’s how:  http://spr.ly/6581B69Et

Also, Have you tried your phone in Safe Mode to see if the issue still arises? If not, no worries! Here’s how:  http://spr.ly/6582B69EQ;

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes