LG G3 after Lollipop - WiFi Connectivity?
raeanana
Enthusiast - Level 1

After the Lollipop update, I can connect to WiFi but It is either REALLY SLOW, or it just doesn't work at all.

My Wifi is on, my data is off.

So I have been having to use my data for everything! I'm going to go over if I keep doing this.

I want this fixed or I want more data. Which I know is absurd but I'm really angry with Verizon/LG right now.

Has anyone figured out a way to fix this?

Also another small thing that really gets on my nerves is the data button in the notification window. It always stays blue. Even when it's off. I'd like it to work like the WiFi button, where it's black when it's off.

PLEASE FIX THESE THINGS.

I love my phone, I hate iPhone. I have no other options. I wish I never installed the update. Is there a way to revert?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3 after Lollipop - WiFi Connectivity?
Wujo79
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
raeanana
Enthusiast - Level 1

ALSO --- the notifications on lock screen. I used to have it so I would get a text message, it would show who it's from, but not the text. Then if the phone was UNLOCKED, I could see the contents of the text message in my notification window. There is no way to do that now.

I need that back. I want privacy when it's locked, but not when it's unlocked. If it's unlocked, it's ME. No need to hide texts in the notification screen, that's dumb. I don't want to have to exit the game I'm playing to see what someone said. This update is NOT very user friendly or as customizable as the previous OS.

Wujo79
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the exact same wifi issue. It was working normal after the the initial lollipop upgrade but last week the wifi just stoped working. 4G is much faster and more stable so I am forced to use it at home instead of wifi and it is eating my data plan.

I got so fed up I did a complete factory reset of the phone over the weekend but it made no difference. So thanks a heap verizon - now I have a phone that can't use wifi. Classy.

0 Likes
Wujo79
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes