LG G3 Lollipop OS Update
doug2166
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will Verizon push the Lollipop OS for LG G3 phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3 Lollipop OS Update
Snn5
Legend

Please take a look at the myriad of other posts very similar to yours.  It will come sometime between now and May it may be safely assumed.  There is no definitive date given and won't be officially announced until seen on VZW News and in this forum.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Please take a look at the myriad of other posts very similar to yours.  It will come sometime between now and May it may be safely assumed.  There is no definitive date given and won't be officially announced until seen on VZW News and in this forum.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

A possible date of mid to early April has been talked about but this is not official.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Also at this time I would not be in a rush, better to wait this out a bit.

flywatt
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is absolutely absurd a "mega carrier" like Verizon can't roll out this update in a timely manner. The phone is already becoming old news, and Android 5.1 was announced yesterday. Seriously Verizon, pull it together. This is terrible customer service.

bdod23
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would rather be a little more patient, to be assured there are little or no bugs, or issues before release.

DJH06
Contributor - Level 1

I'm as inpatient as the next and I search every day to see if there is any news regarding the update if for no other reason  that to make me do a wipe and clean the phone up.  But, reading all of the problems across ALL the carriers, I wouldn't  update this now anyway.  It just doesn't seem worth it unless your device is malfunctioning.  Even in that case, I would still just try a factory reset.  Hopefully they will just skip it and go direct to 5.1, but I doubt it. 

0 Likes