LG G3 Camera
chopper08

My phone's back camera has a spot that is showing up on the screen and I have tried to clean it by taking it apart and such. The spot is still showing up and I don't think it is dirty in any way, I think that something is broken or messed up. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't want to send in my phone and be without one for a week, and LG wants me to pay shipping as well which I don't want to. In the end I will if it is necessary, but I want to make sure I'm not crazy or there is a quick and easy fix. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3 Camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely a problem we would like to help you with chopper08. Is the phone damaged (physically or liquid)? If the phone has not been damaged and is still under the 1 year warranty we can replace it with a certified like new  phone of the same model. I recommend visiting a store location to have them perform a hands on evaluation to tell you if there may be damage to the device.

KinquanaH_Vzw
Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely a problem we would like to help you with chopper08. Is the phone damaged (physically or liquid)? If the phone has not been damaged and is still under the 1 year warranty we can replace it with a certified like new  phone of the same model. I recommend visiting a store location to have them perform a hands on evaluation to tell you if there may be damage to the device.

KinquanaH_Vzw
Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah have it examined at a store if it's something covered under warranty vzw can send you another one. If it's physical damage you can file a claim and have it replaced for $99.

0 Likes
Toad1977

Why would it be replaced with a "like new" phone? Shouldn't it be a new phone?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone you are sending in for warranty is a used phone too. Warranty replacements are always used devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes