Re: LG G2 wont turn on or charge.
Jay_M_
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah I would definitely try the chat then. That's just my personal opinion though. I've never had an issue like that with my corporate store, so I find that odd. They should take lessons from our location.

0 Likes
UsaRubber

Don't get me wrong the corporate store tried to assist in, some way. They tried turning it on for about 10 minutes using multiple different charges then essentially said they can't help me. Where as the other store told me to go to corporate the second they heard me say I purchased it online. Well shit I'm glad I posted on this then. I'll let myself calm down tonight may try and see if I can get someone a little more informed on the phone, or chat tomorrow. Appreciate the help. As far as 1 year warranties could you link me somewhere that says that. I was strictly given the impression that I had 30 days after purchase. Unless I paid the 10$ or so whatever it was (5$ at us cellular) a month for insurance.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

There was a small piece of paper that came with the phone that had warranty info on it.

LG website has warranty info.

Call LG or chat with them. You do not need VZW for any of this actually, but they'll be interested to know VZW is giving you a run around.

Since you have a device to use in the interim, all you might be out with LG is cost of shipping to them.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UsaRubber,

I want to make sure that your device is up and running like it should be. There is no reason for you to have this much run around. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you got the device from us you will have a 1 year warranty on the phone for issues like this. I have sent you a direct message. Can you please respond back to me in that message so we can get to the bottom of this for you ASAP. I hope to hear from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport