LG G2 issues
Mscott0626
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an LG G2 that recently started giving me real problems. It randomly shuts off while I'm using it and sometimes it gets real hot near the back buttons. I only use the charger it came with but the battery doesn't last even half the day with minimal use. It runs extremely slow now, often getting hung up when I'm doing something as simple exiting an app. I have had the phone a year and a couple months so I'm sure the warranty is probably up and I don't have insurance. Is there anything that can be done to help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G2 issues
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I suggest you back up all your important content; photos, contacts, videos, documents, messages etc. And do a factory reset.

LG G2 | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I suggest you back up all your important content; photos, contacts, videos, documents, messages etc. And do a factory reset.

LG G2 | Verizon Wireless

Mscott0626
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also, I no longer get reception in my house. At highest, I'll have 2 bars, and multimedia messages oftimes take 2 or 3 days to get to the intended person. I'm very disappointed that all this came out of nowhere and just stopped working. Seems almost impossible to find a phone that will hold up for 2 years or longer.

0 Likes
Mscott0626
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok I'll try that. Hopefully that does the trick. I was trying to avoid it, but I guess that's life! ☺

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It could also help improve your service, however if it doesn't then you may want to look at the SIM card you have as it could be working intermittently.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Yeah, unfortunately with the software update; you have updated to lollipop? A lot of random issues are coming out of the woodwork, but consistent issues.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Do NOT backup any apps or app data for restoration.

0 Likes