LG G2 camera issues - weird faces
lnsunshine

Hi all,

When I take picture with my LG G2 without the flash, people's faces come out looking REALLY weird, almost like scary movie monsters - lighter, blurred, and scary.  It's a pain in the butt to take pictures with the flash because it takes so long for the picture to take, so I much prefer taking pictures without the flash if possible.  Are there different settings I should try on the camera that might help this stop happening? Right now the settings are: auto focus, Image size 4160X2340, ISO auto. 

Ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G2 camera issues - weird faces
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lnsunshine,

Oh no! We want you to be able to enjoy taking pictures. Thank you for the camera settings provided. What is your brightness set to in the camera settings? Also, what is the "White balance" set on? Have you attempted to reset just the camera settings? Camera>Settings (Gear)>Reset.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 camera issues - weird faces
AngieC117

Same problem here. Any pic I take in an indoor setting with lights (i.e. concerts, plays, etc..) the faces come out just white. No features, just white blobs. I've missed out on some good memories. All settings are factory default. Should I change some of the settings for that situation. Just got the phone in July. Too late for an exchange? 

0 Likes