LG G2 Problems
Boogie91
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is the 3rd one, 1st one wouldnt update, the 2nd one no one could hear me, and now this one wont send pictures or recieve pictures through a text, changes ringtones and notifications, loses contacts pictures. Of course the last 2 have been refurbished from Verizon because they sure cant send you a new one.  Any ideas???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boogie91,

We absolutely apologize for this experience and would love to take a closer look at this concern. Did these issues begin immediately upon activation or did they begin after downloading and backing up content from your previous phones? Are you using the stock text messaging application?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Boogie91
Enthusiast - Level 1

It just happened a week ago for no reason.  My son has the same phone and no problems.  It is really getting old having something constantly going wrong with the phone.  I use the stock app and have also downloaded the verizon app and still nothing, cleared cache and all that good stuff.  LG says its a Verizon thing and Verizon says its a LG thing, someone needs to step up, these phones aren't cheap.  If the phones will only work for 3 months then that needs to be the update time. Like I said, this is the 3rd one.   I get tired of having to go in and change settings through out the day when it should never change. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boogie91, I thanks for providing such detailed information, I definitely understand your position on this. I want to gather a few details to be sure we are helpful so you wont need to continue changing your phone settings. Your phone should last much longer than 4 months so we'll work together on this. Can you please provide more detail for me about your picture text messaging experience? What happens when you try to send a picture message - any error messages? Is your phone connected to Wifi when the messages wont send?

Regarding your contacts and pictures disappearing, by any chance are you using the same Memory card on each device you've received? Where are the pictures disappearing from? Please let us know so we can help get to the bottom of this for you.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Boogie91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had an LG as my very first phone and it was wonderful.  I have no idea where my pictures go, all my text that had pictures just have boxes where the pictures used to be, when I try to send pictures it just says failed.  I have been on wifi and using data and no difference.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Try textra app for mms

Boogie91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see everyone has mentioned the textra app, but some have said it doesn't work either.  Also, I have downloaded music and if i restart my phone some of them disappears to, just strange things are happening. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boogie91,

Thanks for the details, let's get to the bottom of this. Please make sure when you access your Gallery app to view pictures you select the correct option from the drop down menu on the top left. In additon, press the menu key to see if some albums are hidden. Please follow the same steps for Music, it has a drop down menu as well. For the messages, please make sure to reset the app http://vz.to/1w8LjL0.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes