LG G2 Issues
voiry

I'm having LOADS of problems with my G2, the biggest of all is that my screen will randomly freeze up or the touchscreen is delayed!! I have tried restarting and all, and it still keeps happening. Another issue is that it's not downloading any apps! Anyone have these problems, or know how to solve them?? I only have the phone for 6 months.......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this fixed, voiry! To help narrow down what's causing some of your issues, can you try testing the phone in Safe Mode: http://vz.to/1lHBIrg While in Safe Mode, you will be unable touse third party applications. Please let us know if you experience any issues while testing.

Are you able to access the Play Store and search for applications while not in Safe Mode? If so, are you able to select the install option? Does the application appear to download or do you receive an error?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Issues
veneise1974

Oh God I thought I was the only one having problems with this phone. It freezes up while texting, text it's own letters my what you text, can't answer calls if I'm on the phone. Very disappointing

0 Likes