LG Enlighten disk full error
Bdaboo

My LG enlighten keeps getting a disk space full message and it looks like it is due to my emails.  Is there anyway to save the emails to the SD Card?

Thanks,

Behram

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Enlighten disk full error
stef7
Master - Level 2

Wouldn't a disk-full message suggest its your microSD card that has hit a threshold?

Menu | Settings | Storage should provide SD Card Total and Available Space, and Internal Memory Sorage Size, Total user space and that which is available.

You might want do make sure you

a). Move every app you can to the MicroSD card (not all apps do this on their own).

You can either use Menu | Applications | Manage Applications, or I prefer downloading Advanced Task Manager Free, selecting every app on the Phone Tab, and Move to SD card.

b). Clear all caches. You can use the Manage Applications, or I prefer either Advanced Task Manager Free, or 1Tap Cache Cleaner.

You can choose to limit the number of messages on your phone. You can delete some of the messages off your email server. I use K9Mail as my email Client. If you set the synch settings properly, when you delete off the phone, they get deleted on the server, and if you delete from the server, they get deleted off the phone.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Enlighten disk full error
stef7
Master - Level 2

Wouldn't a disk-full message suggest its your microSD card that has hit a threshold?

Menu | Settings | Storage should provide SD Card Total and Available Space, and Internal Memory Sorage Size, Total user space and that which is available.

You might want do make sure you

a). Move every app you can to the MicroSD card (not all apps do this on their own).

You can either use Menu | Applications | Manage Applications, or I prefer downloading Advanced Task Manager Free, selecting every app on the Phone Tab, and Move to SD card.

b). Clear all caches. You can use the Manage Applications, or I prefer either Advanced Task Manager Free, or 1Tap Cache Cleaner.

You can choose to limit the number of messages on your phone. You can delete some of the messages off your email server. I use K9Mail as my email Client. If you set the synch settings properly, when you delete off the phone, they get deleted on the server, and if you delete from the server, they get deleted off the phone.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes