LG Ally
leftygirl

I have gotten this message a couple times with the LG Ally, it tells me that I don't have enough room to download a text message. This has happened even after I have deleted all the threads . Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks so much

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your phone and I can certainly help you from here.   How long has this been going on?   Are you using a text messaging application?   Are you downloading MMS message? (picture or video)    Did you download any other applications before this started happening?

Waiting on your reply :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes
leftygirl

it seems to happen after I send a picture text .  I then get the message that there isn't enough memory to receive a text that I am receiving.  I have plenty of room on my SD card and phone memory.  I don't know what else I can tell you about the issue. Thanks

0 Likes
leftygirl

the 2 alerts I keep getting are as follows:  Text message memory full, incoming message rejected due to full....

and Phone storage getting low.  Please help. I'm clueless as to what to do next

0 Likes
xpalmtreeo

I'm having the same exact problem... Its really  getting old. I went out and dropped $100 on a 16g memory card thinking that would help. Not one bit. Even after I delete all of my text messages I still get that ridiculous notification stating that if I dont delete old messages I will not be able to get incoming messages. I've also been having alot of problems with the storage on my phone. I barely have anything downloaded!!!! If someone knows how we can fix this let me know.. Love my phone but this has been wearing on me....:smileymad:

0 Likes