LG Ally
Lindajeanes

Can anyone please tell me if I can save and forward text messages on my LG Ally??? I've looked everywhere, and I can't seem to find an answer...thanks in advance

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally
tazleysally

The only thing I know how to do is "lock" a message. If you open the message click on the actual wording (hold it for second) then it gives you the option to lock, forward, copy message text and a few other things.

0 Likes
Re: LG Ally
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Lindajeanes wrote:

Can anyone please tell me if I can save and forward text messages on my LG Ally??? I've looked everywhere, and I can't seem to find an answer...thanks in advance

To save text messages you can use an app for that. Just back up your text messages to your gmail account or sd card. I use the called SMS Backup that saves my text messages to my sd card. It's the app by Michele Valentini.If you do a search is the market for sms backup you'll find other apps.

For forwarding a text you just open the thread you want and then go to the text you want to forward.Hold your finger down on the text you want to forward.A menu will pop up, tap "forward"

0 Likes