LG Ally- unable to send texts
Johnathan_R

I have a LG Ally and it just started recently but i'm unable to send any messages of any kind. I am able to receive them an have to resort to using the MyVerizon page to send texts (which is unreliable). Not sure if there's just something wrong with the phone physically or if its just a digital problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally- unable to send texts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The LG Ally doesn't have a lot of memory.  Have you checked the available internal memory?  Have you deleted some of your old text messages to make room?  Do you regularly clear the application cache for your installed applications?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Johnathan_R

i do have memory problems with it, but its SENDING messages i have a problem with

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone still needs enough memory to send and receive the text messages.

You can also try *228, option 1 to reprogram the phone to the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Johnathan_R

even when i do have enough memory free the phone still has problems sending texts

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try the reprogramming?

0 Likes
Johnathan_R

yes i have tried and i'm still having the same problem

0 Likes