LG Ally back button
blueyedbratt67
Is anybody else having trouble with their back button on the LG Ally? It was starting to get a bit touchy, now I sometimes have to hit it 10 - 12 times for it to go back. Especially when I go from reading a text back to the list of people I have texted. I will have had the phone a month in 2 days, so have long time to go before I would upgrade. Will probably take it back and get a new one, but will it happen again?
Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally back button
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

blueyedbratt67 wrote:
Is anybody else having trouble with their back button on the LG Ally? It was starting to get a bit touchy, now I sometimes have to hit it 10 - 12 times for it to go back. Especially when I go from reading a text back to the list of people I have texted. I will have had the phone a month in 2 days, so have long time to go before I would upgrade. Will probably take it back and get a new one, but will it happen again?

Is anyone else seeing this?  I've had my Ally for a couple of weeks before it was released and so fer the Back Button is working okay...  The only problem I have with the "Capacity" Screen like on the Ally, is that I live in an area with very low humidity and my hands are very dry.  This seems to effect the Conductivity between may fingers and screen and it won't always resond on the first touch.

When touching other points on the screen does it respond ok, or is it just the back Button?  Do you have a Screen protector installed like "Invisible Shield?"  I've seen these effect the sensitivity of the display as well.

0 Likes
SouthernBell

The back button is only the beginning of you problems. That's where my problems started and I thought it was me at first. Before long, the search button would not work and screen stopped. I have only have my phone 2-3 weeks when the problems began...

0 Likes
tt1080i
Contributor - Level 1

are you using a screen protector?

If so modify it so it doesn't cover the back and seacrh button.

that did it for me

0 Likes