LG Ally and internal memory
hethr_hagr

Is anyone else having problems with their memory on the Ally?  Since my phone last updated and Verizon keeps adding apps to my phone that I can not switch over to my memory card my internal memory keeps showing that it is full.  I can no longer down load anything from the Market Place because every time I do my memory is full and I can't use my phone. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally and internal memory
kell089

Im having the same issues & i have NO CLUE how to fix!

0 Likes
cracka444

I am having the same issue.  The new update came with a ton of new apps that you can not get rid of. I would say there is about five of them that I want to take off. A few of them turn themselves on and kill the battery.  Ugh,  new update is garbage.  Still can't view half the videos on you tube either since they require flash.  

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

cracka444 wrote:

I am having the same issue.  The new update came with a ton of new apps that you can not get rid of. I would say there is about five of them that I want to take off. A few of them turn themselves on and kill the battery.  Ugh,  new update is garbage.  Still can't view half the videos on you tube either since they require flash.  

Why don't you use the YouTube app?  That doesn't require flash.Also, those apps are not killing your battery, once in memory they require no resources and will be removed from there when that memory is needed to run other apps.  It is probably the task killer that is killing your battery.  If your internal memory is full, try clearing your call log and text messages.  Also, menu>settings>applications>manage applications, make sure all is selected, go to dialer storage, clear data.  You can also go through your apps and clear the cache on those.

0 Likes