LG Ally SD card to ph?
nchesh

HOw do I get the pix off my SD card from my old phone to the phone memory? I have a new SD card that came with the phone i will use from now on, but have an old card with all my stuff on it! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally SD card to ph?
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

nchesh wrote:

HOw do I get the pix off my SD card from my old phone to the phone memory? I have a new SD card that came with the phone i will use from now on, but have an old card with all my stuff on it! Thanks!

You will need a Card Reader on your PC to copy from your old MicroSD Card and then to write them back to the New MicroSD card.  There isn't a way to copy them to the internal memory of the Ally.  The Card Reader should make the transfer quick and easy.

0 Likes
Re: LG Ally SD card to ph?
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

You can use a card reader to transfer the pictures to the PC,  then transfer the pictures to the LG ALLY.

You would remove the sd card from your old phone, then place it in the card reader, the computer will recognize the device as a removable drive. Go to your my computer, then choose the drive  for the sd card.    From there you can access the files on the card, then copy and paste the information you want to a folder on the PC.  

Then you can mount the LG Ally to the computer.

• Connect the device to the computer with the USB cable.
  • From the home screen, pull down the window shade (located at the top of the screen).
  • Touch USB connected.
  • Touch Mount.
  • Then you can access the files on the sd card  under my computer, and move the information you want to put on the card, by copying and pasting the information from the folder you saved the pictures in from the old phone.  

Touch Turn off USB storage.
Touch
Turn Offthen disconnect the USB cable from the computer.

0 Likes