LG Ally - Message Indicator LED
lgally

I noticed that when I have unread messages (text, email), the LED light on the front of the phone flashes when it first arrives, but only once a minute after. Has any other Ally owners experienced this, or is it something wrong with my phone?

Is there a way to change a setting so that it blinks more frequently?  Is this an Android thing or an LG Ally thing? I know the Moto Droid blinks frequently when there are unread messages.

I really would like to be able to glance at the phone to see if I have new messages rather than having to pick it up to check...

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally - Message Indicator LED
boat110

Mine does the same thing. I am curious how to get it to flash more frequently as well..like the Blackberry does.

0 Likes
lgally

Thanks for letting me know it's not just mine. Anyone have a solution? :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Hil

I only want the phone to constantly bug me when I get a MSM message.  I found an app called dgAlert Classic.  You can tell it how offen you want to be reminded, the ring tone, LED color, and even vibrate style.

I have been happy with it, but I know that there are a few other apps that will do more depending on what you are looking for.

0 Likes
savagematt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally an app to customize my vibrate for sms!!! Thank you HIL!!!  dg alert classic works great. I dont really care about the led customization but its nice too.

0 Likes