LG Ally Email Problems
TLJ

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but just in case there are some "newer" answers I thought I'd ask anyway.  Can someone please tell me how to get my email to my phone without fail?  I have been able to get my work email and my hotmail to sync with my phone, but there's always a problem.  For example, my work email sometimes says "connection error" and it never checks the email every 5 minutes like I've set it to do.  It only checks on refresh.  The hotmail doesn't get all of the email, only some of them, and usually on refresh only.  I came to this phone from a Blackberry and am just not impressed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally Email Problems
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

TLJ wrote:

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but just in case there are some "newer" answers I thought I'd ask anyway.  Can someone please tell me how to get my email to my phone without fail?  I have been able to get my work email and my hotmail to sync with my phone, but there's always a problem.  For example, my work email sometimes says "connection error" and it never checks the email every 5 minutes like I've set it to do.  It only checks on refresh.  The hotmail doesn't get all of the email, only some of them, and usually on refresh only.  I came to this phone from a Blackberry and am just not impressed.

A new version of Firmware was released on the 19th for the Ally which should address Email issues, among other things....  You should see the update pushed to your phone anytime now...  I'm not sure if the Holidays will effect the delivery, but it shouldn't.

0 Likes
shancat
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would be very interested in this update!  I have yet to hear about it!!!

0 Likes
Jack440

I too am having email problems.  I have my phone set to PUSH, but only recieve my "Inbox" and not the subfolder emils.  I have to refresh each folder individually to get current emails. 

0 Likes