LG Ally Contacts problem
dmeader24

Alright, I just got the Ally yesterday and all my contacts were transfered over from my old phone. I had all of them until i decided to add a brand new(i just created last night) gmail account. It was syncd and i have no contacts in the contacts folder. I unsyncd it to see if that is what was wrong. Nope, no contacts still. Although when I type someone's phone number or name in a text message to them, there name and number will pop up.

I called verizon support, they told me to take my battery off and turn my phone on and off. Did that, and no luck.

They then told me to sync my gmail, I did that and still nothing.

So can anyone help me get my contacts back to my contacts or do I have to go back to the store yet again?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally Contacts problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Can you see the contacts if you logged into the gmail account from a computer?

How were the contacts transferred to the phone?

Also check in your people / contacts app, press menu, see if there is a view / display option. It might be possible that they are just hidden.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: LG Ally Contacts problem
dmeader

Thank you!! (this is the same person that posted the question, it wasn't letting me back on here as that person)

All i had to do was unselect my contacts and chose other contacts on the display options. yehh!!!

0 Likes