LG Ally Clock - Not displaying correct time
jeshre2612

Is anyone having a problem with the Ally showing the correct time? Mine hardly ever shows the correct time in the status bar and only shows correct time on weather and alarm clock when I force it to refresh.  Other than this, no complaints so far. I am going to the store today to see if they can help me. It is important that my phone display the correct time because I use it as my alarm clock and also for reference when I go out to lunch. Gotta make it back to work on time!

Thanks guys!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally Clock - Not displaying correct time
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

jeshre2612 wrote:

Is anyone having a problem with the Ally showing the correct time? Mine hardly ever shows the correct time in the status bar and only shows correct time on weather and alarm clock when I force it to refresh.  Other than this, no complaints so far. I am going to the store today to see if they can help me. It is important that my phone display the correct time because I use it as my alarm clock and also for reference when I go out to lunch. Gotta make it back to work on time!

Thanks guys!

The Ally should be picking up it's Date and Time from Verizon's network it's self.  I would try reprogramming the phone *228 #2  when it's done reboot your phone and see if the time issue is resolved.

Are you, by chance, on an extended network (Rural Area)?? I wonder if that could be effecting the time...  Have you tried Verizon Support?

0 Likes
Re: LG Ally Clock - Not displaying correct time
southerndroid

If it were just your weather widget, and you have task killer, make sure you're not killing the updater for it. I was killing mine and realized at 10 at night it was showing 5 pm, once I relaunched it was fine. Something similar could still be happening with yours though. What about when you reboot?

0 Likes