LG ALLY not transferring audio for Phone calls with Bluetooth
ubugarrity

LG ALLY connect to my AVN726e head unit fine. The battery indicator shows and the keypad also shows on the radio. If I make a call I can dial from the radio keypad in the truck and it says TALKING on the screen but the audio only comes out of the phone. The radio lists its compatible with BT 2.1 +EDR. I've tried about 20 other phones over the weekend and they all work fine. I even tried several Motorola Droids and an LG enV3. They all work fine. They also have BT 2.1+EDR. Even the BT audio plays over the radio no problem. The only thing not working is the PHONE AUDIO. I have the ALLY back in the box to return later tomorrow if I can't get it to work. Any ideas or suggestions would be great. Thanks, John

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG ALLY not transferring audio for Phone calls with Bluetooth
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I understand you are having problems with your Bluetooth audio.  I can certainly look into this issue further.  It sounds like it is an issue with the Bluetooth in your phone since your Bluetooth works with all of the other devices.    One thing I would ask is if you downloaded any applications on your phone?  If so, please let me know which ones so I can see if it is a compatibility issue.

Waiting on your reply

Thanks!  :smileywink:

0 Likes