Kyocera duraforce pro wifi calling
RAYOLD43

I can't figure out how to turn on WiFi calling on my Kyocera duraforce pro. Went to advanced calling in set up and there is not an option there.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kyocera duraforce pro wifi calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAYOLD43-

I can understand wanting to try out WIFI calling as an option. I did some investigating and it appears this phone does not support WIFI calling at this time. Are you having issues with your cell service that we can assist you with?

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RAYOLD43

Yes, we have low signal where we moved to and my husband's office is in a steel building. He has no service whatsoever inside the building and we have limited service in our new location anyway. I have a Galaxy 7 so I hook into WIFI in the house and in the shop. I was hoping to do the same for my husbands phone, the Duraforce Pro

Thank you,Karen [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sf72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok on the latest update to 4.256VZ a wifi calling option has been added.  So why isn't this supported if the option is there from the latest and greatest update?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAYOLD43, we want to make sure that all of your concerns regarding service are resolved. Has your husband always experienced issues in the office? What ZIP Code are you located in?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RAYOLD43

We just moved here in December and yes. Even in our house which is right in front of the shop our service is not very good. In the shop it is non existance. My Galaxy will hook up with the wifi, however his Duraforce will not. We are in 31312.

Thank you,

Ray [remove]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes