Kyocera Duraforce Pro Reboot Loop
DHenninger1282

So yesterday my Duraforce Pro froze so I performed a soft reset. Everything was going as it should but when it got to the "Verizon" load screen instead of the phone booting up normally it reset back to the initial "Kyocera powered by android" screen and has kept doing this unless I reset the phone to safe mode. I have also performed a hard reset and data wipe with the same results. I don't know if this matters but it also goes into this cycle when I plug it into the charger. Any help with this is much appreciated and Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kyocera Duraforce Pro Reboot Loop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DHenninger1282, this is very concerning. I depend on my cell phone for everything these days. It sounds like you did a lot of proper troubleshooting steps on your end already. Please clarify for me, if you put your device in Safe Mode, you're able to boot the phone to the main screen? Have there been any recent changes to your phone (new software or apps downloaded)? Please keep me posted.

Kevin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ahand2892

I'm having the same problem my phone.  Everytime i try a forced shutdown it loops a couple of times then gets stuck on the verizon boot up screen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ahand2892, is your phone also booting all the way through when you try in Safe Mode? A phone working in Safe Mode, but not otherwise, is indicative of a software conflict, typically with an installed application. Most of the time, applications that will cause booting issues are applications with administrator permissions. Please let us know about Safe Mode. Here's how you can boot to Safe Mode, if unaware: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-207837/ You can exit safe mode at any time with a regular restart.

0 Likes
KSL74

I too have a Factory Reboot loop going on,

EVEN IN SAFE MODE!!

Next thing to try?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you done any troubleshooting on your device?  You can also try toresetr the device from settings, what phone do you have?>Jocelyn

0 Likes