Kyocera 6810 how to sync with pc
Thaines1003
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi:  plug phone into computer, neither recognizes each other.  Cannot transfer music or pictures.  How do you get phone and computer to see each other and move files?  Dell and Toshiba PCs do not open Kyocera.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kyocera 6810 how to sync with pc
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you pull down the phone's notification shade and change the USB mode to File Transfer?

Move Pictures / Videos from Device - Kyocera DuraForce PRO with Sapphire Shield | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Thaines1003
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi:

Thank you very much for your response:  it helped point me and to persist.  Watched the video to finally find the 3rd level File Transfer option under the default Charging for USB use. Two trips to Verizon store did not get me there - last told me new phone was just not capable.  Wife could not find it, we had hours into settings, different cables, etc.  All other phones we have had automatically connected when plugged in, no switch required.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thaines1003 wrote:

All other phones we have had automatically connected when plugged in, no switch required.

That's one of the changes with the Marshmallow operating system ... the USB default is charging only. 

0 Likes