I don't want you having any issues at all with your device! Let's troubleshoot this issue for you. Many times a master reset will resolve the issues you encounter after a software update. Please follow the steps to complete this, and keep us posted. Please remember to back up your data before you reset the device. You can use Backup Assistant, Gmail, or the Verizon Cloud.
1. Find "Factory data reset"
• Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone.
• Press the settings icon.
• Press the Accounts tab.
• Press Backup and reset.
• Press Factory data reset.2. Restore factory default settings
• Press Reset device.
• Press Erase everything.
• Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
• Follow the instructions on the display to set up your phone and prepare it for use.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport