Keep recieving email messages from pop server
Electricity

I set up my hotmail and roadrunner emails to go to my phone but have noticed that if I delete one, I often get it again and again.  I have checked the settings on my phone and they appear to be correct.  I have no trouble sending/recieving.  I'm just tired of getting the same email multiple times.  If I do not delete it, I don't get it again.  I would love to be able to delete them without them coming back!  Also, I am getting emails from a while back (before I even got my phone) that are showing up as unread messages. 

Phone is an LG Ally.  I've had it < week. 

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Keep recieving email messages from pop server
Harley_Chick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had this same problem, and I also have roadrunner.  On your home (roadrunner) email settings, make sure that your messages are NOT being saved on the server.  Some will give you the option of only saving them for 24 hours; some will give you the option of not saving them at all.  They will stay in your home email, but they won't keep popping up on your Ally. 

Hope this works for you.

0 Likes
Electricity

Thank you.  I will give it a try and let you know if it works.

0 Likes
Electricity

Ok, I checked our computers and this did not fix it.  I have noticed as long as we do not delete them from our phone we won't get them again, but if we delete, they come right back.  HELP!

Anyone have experience with the K-9 Email Ap?

0 Likes