Just installed update on my LG Intuition and now my phone runs horribly, any suggestions?
Rawria

I have been ignoring the update for a while and finally decided to update the phone since the update kept flashing. Now my phone lags horribly, especially with texts. And about 75% of the time, when texting, the second word will be replaced by the third word I type. Example: I type "This phone sucks" and it reads "This sucks".  I also don't always get an alert when I receive a text now. My husband's phone is also lagging and not getting alerts either, his is an LG Lucid. I can't live chat because as usual, all agents are busy. Any way to uninstall that last update? Or is there a fix for this? I want to smash this phone, it is so frustrating! Help Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just installed update on my LG Intuition and now my phone runs horribly, any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you love your update and your Intuition Rawria! Have you tried a battery pull since the update? What messaging app are you using? Any other difficulties with other apps besides the messaging?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes