Just curious
tgs3838

Iv done a search on the site and browsed thur the 1st 10 or so pages looking for my answer and didn't find it. But I'm sure its been asked before. But iv been wanting to maybe get a new droid  But I'm not sure how much id have to pay for it. I know it cost like 550 bucks or so. But I know with discounts and renewing your contract it can be lowered quite a bit. But I'm not eligible for a upgrade yet. So I'm wondering if I get this phone will I be charged the full price of 550 or whatever. Or can it be lowered if I renew my contract or whatever. Im just not sure how all this works. Id kinda like to know in advance how much it might cost me before i go to the store. Thanks for the help in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just curious
AFguy
Contributor - Level 2

If you are not eligible for an upgrade, then you will have to pay full retail price for your Moto droid, $549.  Unless, you add a second line to your account, then you can get the droid for $199.  But then you will be stuck with a second line for 2 years.

0 Likes
tgs3838

Alrighty well ty for the help. Thats quite a bit. Ill read and see if thats worth buying

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

tgs3838 wrote:

Alrighty well ty for the help. Thats quite a bit. Ill read and see if thats worth buying

$549 is expensive indeed. If your willing to spend that much on a phone,then I say go for it. The Android phones in general are pretty amazing devices. You don't really have to purchase the phone directly from Verizon. You wouldn't have to pay full price then. Other web sites like ebay or craigslist probably have the phone for a cheaper price.

0 Likes