Java.lang.NullPointerException
f_canton
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do fix the following error: java.lang.NullPointerException. Attempt to get length of null array.

Screenshot_2018-05-04-16-00-41.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Java.lang.NullPointerException
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Forrest_Canton, receiving a strange error message like that would drive me bananas. You have come to the right place for help in figuring out how to get this to stop. With regard to this error message, when did you first start receiving this error message? What apps did you recently install, or update prior to the start of the java error message? This error message is generally associated with code for a process or function, so it may be associated with a recently updated or installed app. 

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
f_canton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Started receiving this message maybe since 2016. Examples of recently installed apps were Fireworks night Go Launcher EX Theme and Advanced Battery Calibrator.

0 Likes
f_canton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Used the process of elimination and found out which app it was. It was SMS Smart.

0 Likes