Issues with Droid DNA
danguy721

Today I had the faint ringing others have described. The phone was in my pocket and was very warm. I was in my training room at work where this has happened twice now. This is quite embarrassing as everyone has heard it and I didn't even know for 10 minutes it was me. Nothing works except shutting the whole phone down. It may be a low service area of the store. All my volumes are turned off since I'm at work but that doesn't matter with this ringing. I have also had sim card issues and totally lose service from time to time with these sim card issues and have to reboot the phone to gain service again. Pretty annoying. Also with the faint ringing phone gets really warm and battery drains fast when this happens. Otherwise battery life is good. There is definitely some issue going on with the battery when this ringing occurs. I hope that there are fixes for these issues soon, I don't want to live with this for my entire contract, or if these aren't fixed am I going to be allowed to get a different phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues with Droid DNA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, danguy721. You've got a couple issues going on that definitely need to be addressed ASAP. I'll need to complete some additional troubleshooting to ensure that I can diagnose the problem correctly. Please follow me (ChaunceyM_VZW) and send a direct message. Provide me with a contact number and I will call you at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes