Is this a msg from Verizon? (See below)
just1dot
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the last 4 days I've been getting the following text msg: VZWNMN:1  The number sending the msg is 6250. I'm getting 3-4 msgs throughout the day. The msgs started the day after I paid my bill online. Is this a msg from Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is this a msg from Verizon? (See below)
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

See if this helps:

Re: 6250????

0 Likes
just1dot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did that; keep getting the msg. I also replied STOP; still getting. I replied "What is this?"; still getting same message. It has been almost a week now and I'm still getting this msg.

Thank you for trying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this resolved just1dot! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
just1dot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't belong to Twitter so I guess I cannot follow you. However, I am still getting the message, 2-4 times a day, and it says the same thing: VZWNMN:1.  I tried everything. Nothing works.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The rep is asking you to Follow them here in the forum; check your forum inbox and see if you have a Follow request from TominqueBo_VZW and if so, approve it.  Then hover over their user name and click the Follow button to likewise send them a Follow request that they'll need to approve.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can hover over their user name and click Message to send them a private message.

How To: Direct Message

0 Likes