Is there a way to forward calls from my Galaxy s5 to my gear s2 watch before forwarding them to my google voice number?
PoeticOrigin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have my phone hooked up to Google voicemail when I reject or miss calls and have been able to have those notifications sent to my Gear S2 as well with the transcript of the voicemail. However, I have been unsuccessful in having incoming calls to my phone, forward to my Gear S2 and then if rejected on the watch, forward to Google voicemail. When I call from someone else's phone, it just rings forever and finally says, "Welcome to verizon wireless. The number you have dialed is not in service." Please help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to forward calls to my galaxy s5 to my gear s2 watch and have those calls to the watch go to my google voice number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to keep you conencted, PoeticOrigin. I apologize as the line only has the ability to forward the calls once.
YaleKK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to forward calls to my galaxy s5 to my gear s2 watch and have those calls to the watch go to my google voice number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to keep you conencted, PoeticOrigin. I apologize as the line only has the ability to forward the calls once.
YaleKK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes