Is there a hands free app for Galaxy S6 Edge
kenjoh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ;just upgraded my Galaxy S4 to a Galaxy S6 Edge, and really miss the S4's built-in hands free mode.  Does anybody know of an app for the S6 that is like it?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a hands free app for Galaxy S6 Edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Kenjoh! Congrats on the new phone. I'm here to help you learn more about your new phone. The Hands-free/ Driving Mode feature is currently not available on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. It may come along with the next software update. How did you use this feature with the Samsung Galaxy S4? Lets look for a solution.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kenjoh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used the Hands Free mode on my S4 daily.  It allowed me to simply place the phone in my shirt pocket, and go about the day with very little manual efforts.  Better yet, it was data free!  I would have kept the S4 had it not broken.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

With such a cool feature, we can understand why this would be beneficial to use, Kenjoh. With the feature not being available on the native operating system, one option would be looking for a similar application in the Google Play store. Sorry to hear about the broken device but glad to hear you were able to get a new one.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kenjoh
Enthusiast - Level 2

You answered my question by suggesting I do something that obviously I'd already done.  Otherwise, why would I ask the question in the first place?

I have to you, I'm very disappointed in the Customer Support's level of expertise.